الأحد، سبتمبر 20، 2009

Forex Trading Software Online - Results of My FAP Turbo Test Drive Will Blow Y

I have been testing and reviewing Forex trading software online for
several years now. During that time, I found out that most of these
systems were complete garbage or too difficult to understand for
someone just starting out in Forex trading. I like to try the new
Forex trading software online when they are released and if they work
I keep them, if the product does not do as advertised, I get a refund.
Most of the products I buy, review and test come with a no questions
asked, 60 day money back guarantee. This is a good thing, because I
end up returning most of the Forex trading software and products I
purchase.
So a few months ago, while I was checking out some of my favorite
Forex blogs, I came across a website advertising a new Forex expert
adviser software package called FAP Turbo. I asked a friend of mine
about it, who trades Forex professionally, and he told me that he was
running FAP Turbo at home to see if this "robot" could beat him at his
own game. Kind of like the chess match between Deep Blue and Garry
Kasparov back in the late 90's.
If you remember, Deep Blue was a chess-playing computer developed by
IBM. On May 11, 1997, the machine won a six-game match by two wins to
one with three draws against world champion Garry Kasparov. FAP Turbo
is a lot like Deep Blue, except instead of playing chess extremely
well, it uses complex algorithms and mathematical calculations to make
profitable Forex trades on auto-pilot. But does it do it very well,
like Deep Blue?
My friend had sparked my curiosity so I checked out their website and
other than the sales hype; I was impressed with what I saw:
1) FAP Turbo is a 100% legal system developed by 3 tech geeks and a
professional Forex trader. I like systems that are legitimate and are
designed by people in the Forex profession...unlike some other Forex
products that are developed by slick marketers just trying to make a
quick buck.
2) These guys provide live trading results using real money which is
updated every 15 minutes right on their website. I must admit, these
live trading results are very impressive. Most of the Expert Adviser/
Forex Robot software systems only provide back test results. This is
the first time I have seen live results being displayed for everyone
to see on the product sales page which indicates these guys are really
putting their money where their mouth is.
3) Likewise, the backtest results for this software are pretty
incredible. For those of you new to Forex trading, backtesting a
trading system involves running the expert adviser software against
historical market data and analyzing the trades the software robot
would have made according to the robot's built in trading strategies.
This provides you a good idea as to whether or not the system actually
performs as expected under diverse market conditions over time. The 9
year backtest results on a $10,000 starting account show FAP Turbo
making profitable trades over 95% of the time with a 5,000% net profit
totaling almost a half million dollars!
4) FAP Turbo is a 100% automatic Forex trading robot, so once you get
it installed and configured, the software runs and makes trades on
auto-pilot...all you really need to do is make sure you have a good
Internet connection and check your account balance.
Does FAP Turbo Work?
I purchased the FAP Turbo Forex trading software online and
immediately downloaded it and got it up and running within a half hour
using the instructional videos provided in their members section. To
say that I have been impressed with the results of FAP Turbo would be
an understatement. The software performs exceptionally well under even
the worst economic conditions, including the current financial crisis.
In my 3 yrs of Forex trading experience I have never found a system
with this kind of accuracy and ease of use.
And what about my friend who put FAP Turbo to the test against his
professional trading skills? Like Kasparov against Big Blue, my friend
lost. Over the last few months, FAP Turbo has made winning trades over
94% of the time vs my friend, "the professional trader" winning about
27% of time trading Forex the old fashion way...manually, filled with
plenty of sleepless, stressful nights evaluating neon green charts and
graphs.
Did FAP Turbo pass the sniff test? Absolutely! This automated trading
system has given me more income than my 9-5 job and more importantly,
more free time with my family...the software analyzes the Forex market
and makes profitable trades for me automatically.

Achieving Financial Independence with Forex: http://www.pipomavens.tk/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SIMPLE FOREX KNOWLEDGE" group.
To post to this group, send email to simple-forex-knowledge@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to simple-forex-knowledge+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/simple-forex-knowledge?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

كن إيجابيا وشارك برأيك لا تقرأ وترحل
تقييمك للمواضيع يساعدنا على معرفة مدى توفقنا فى اختيار المحتوى المناسب لك وتعليقاتك تطلعنا على رأيك وانطباعك واحتياجاتك مما يساعدنا على تلبيتها.
شرف لنا أن تحمل صفحاتنا كلماتك.
تفضل بالتعليق: