الأربعاء، سبتمبر 23، 2009

Where can I find an online anti-virus that doesn't install on your PC?

I've got 5 PCs that I'm trying to use to train disadvantaged young
people. The problem is they are riddled with viruses and a firewall
blocks me from updating them. The people in charge of maintaining the
PCs won't fix them or give me the admin password (Win XP) to let me
install a new or updated antivirus the centre is being shut down in a
few months.

If they were working, I could still do a lot with them, so I've been
looking for a good online virus scan - but they all try to download a
little .exe onto your PC first, and the settings on the PCs won't
allow that.

Suggestions? Solutions? Links?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beginner forex trading" group.
To post to this group, send email to beginner-forex@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to beginner-forex+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/beginner-forex?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

كن إيجابيا وشارك برأيك لا تقرأ وترحل
تقييمك للمواضيع يساعدنا على معرفة مدى توفقنا فى اختيار المحتوى المناسب لك وتعليقاتك تطلعنا على رأيك وانطباعك واحتياجاتك مما يساعدنا على تلبيتها.
شرف لنا أن تحمل صفحاتنا كلماتك.
تفضل بالتعليق: