الأحد، أكتوبر 11، 2009

Discover Exactly How To Have Your Online Income Spread Like A Virus

I HATE losing money on ads. Seriously. I'd rather chew off my own
face than have to watch my hard earned money get sucked into Adwords
and never see a dime in return... (I've blown through THOUSANDS of
dollars before. Almost went broke!)
I also HATE wasting time trying to crank out articles, get links back
to my site and all the other garbage that goes into top 10 Google
ranking. It seems to take forever! But beyond that...
I really HATE screwing around with all that technical crap.
Personally I have yet to find something that sucked more than beating
my head against a wall trying to figure out how to get the stupid
machine to work. (Used to happen alllllll the time...)
Here's The Straight Up Truth: Yea, I've Done $159,935.14
In 30 Days, And Even Over $1,000,000 In
Total Sales Just This Year...
But that wasn't until my second full year... I only made just under
$147,000 in my first 16 months online.
Hey, I'm trying to be realistic with you! "results not typical" sort
of lingo. I don't want you buying this and thinking you'll wake up a
sultan or something tomorrow morning.
Sure, when you're applying this system it can happen faster than just
about anything you've ever seen... but you'll need to let it cook.
And how's this for another "realistic claim"... I ONLY did just over
$57,000 in my first 6 months...

http://www.grugatgx.tk/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Forex Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to us-forex-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to us-forex-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/us-forex-group?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

كن إيجابيا وشارك برأيك لا تقرأ وترحل
تقييمك للمواضيع يساعدنا على معرفة مدى توفقنا فى اختيار المحتوى المناسب لك وتعليقاتك تطلعنا على رأيك وانطباعك واحتياجاتك مما يساعدنا على تلبيتها.
شرف لنا أن تحمل صفحاتنا كلماتك.
تفضل بالتعليق: